samedi 25 avril 2009

Download Hindi Songs

Hindi songs are using modern technolgy to spread all over the world.
Internet Is the way taken by this Music to travel and bypass the indian subcontinent frontier.
In fact there is 2 ways to download Hindi music.
the first way is to use itunes (or any other program, I'm not doing pub here ) and pay for the songs,which is legal and used by a very little proportion of the internet user.
And the second way is to download music illegally.what I'm saying now?:p
You know what warez means,don't you?
I will talk about it.It's the fact to distribute licenced content without having licence.what we call also the "sharing networks".This includes torrents, emule and downloading from direct links.
Despite that it's illegal and forbidden by all laws, It has the advantage that many artists are known thanks to warez.
what do we lose if we listen to a free songs?I think this kind of downloading has boosted the spread of Hindi songs all over the world.

for more details about downloading hindi songs click here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire